This hearty, low carb, crustless quiche is filled with eggs, bacon, cheese and veggies. It is so full of flavor you will not miss the crust.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 1/2 cups chopped frozen broccoli (defrosted and drained of water)
- 7–8 slices cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheese ( I used a blend of cheddar & Monterey Jack)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4–6 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9 inch pie pan with baking spray.
- Spread the chopped broccoli on the bottom of the pan.
- Whisk the eggs, half and half, bacon, cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and spices.
- Pour over broccoli and arrange sliced cherry tomatoes on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes.
- The quiche is done when it is no longer jiggly in the center. You can also test it by inserting a thin knife in the center and it comes out clean.
- Cool for about 5-10 minutes. You can serve it hot or at room temperature.
* You can substitute milk for the half and half
*Chopped ham or sausage can be used instead of the bacon or you leave it out.
*You can also try other vegetables such as asparagus or spinach in the quiche instead of the broccoli.
*The quiche also tastes great reheated in a 350°F oven. Just cover with aluminum foil so it doesn’t get too browned on top. Bake for about 15 minutes until heated through.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Crustless Broccoli Sun-dried Tomato Quiche