This creamy keto peanut butter cheesecake is the perfect mix of sweet and salty. You will love how just the right amount of peanut butter takes this dessert to a whole new level of deliciousness!!
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour, sifted
- 3 tablespoons Swerve or choice of sugar substitute
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 packages cream cheese (32 oz), room temperature
- 1 cup sugar substitute (I used 1/2 Monkfruit, 1/2 Swerve)
- 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter, low sodium, no sugar added
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9″ springform pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Combine the melted butter and sifted almond flour. Mix well.
- Add in sweetener and cinnamon. Stir to fully mix together.
- Press crust mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until it is lightly brown around the edges. Let cool while making filling.
- In a mixer, beat the sweetener, cream cheese and sour cream on medium speed until smooth. Mix in vanilla. Stop the mixer and scrape down the bowl to make sure everything is combined.
- In a cup, whisk the eggs with a fork to combine them well. Add in half the beaten eggs into the cream cheese mixture and beat well. Then add in the remainder of eggs and beat to combine. Don’t over mix.
- Mix in the peanut butter. Scrape down bowl again and pour the filling into cooled crust.
- Using a spatula, smooth the top of cheesecake so that it is evenly distributed in pan.
Prepare water bath
- Using a kettle or saucepan, bring about 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Put a casserole dish, or oven safe container on bottom of oven and pour the water into the dish.
- Put cheesecake on middle oven rack in center of oven.
- Bake for an hour and check the cheesecake. Open door and gently move the pan to see how much of the cheesecake is jiggling. The edges should all be firm and the center should have some movement in it. If needed, bake for another 10 minutes and test again.
- The cheesecake will not be fully set at this point, but it should not be fully liquid.
- Turn off oven, prop open oven door a few inches ( I used a folded kitchen towel).
- Let cheesecake sit in the cooling oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and place on a rack to cool completely.
- Store in refrigerator. *
*Your cheesecake will stay fresh in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
**You can freeze the cheesecake for 2-3 months.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Peanut Butter Cheesecake