This keto pork tenderloin is a tender and flavorful cut of meat. The balsamic glaze is a perfectly thick and rich syrupy sauce with no sugar added.
- 2 ( 12 oz.) pork tenderloins, trimmed of extra fat and skin
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp. each salt, pepper, onion powder, paprika
- fresh rosemary and thyme
- Balsamic Glaze-
- 1/3 cup brown sugar substitute (I used Swerve)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper to taste
- Optional- trimmed string beans, sliced carrots*
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar, stir well and set aside.
- Cut 4-5 slits in top of pork tenderloin, deep enough to stuff some garlic slice and herbs.
- After stuffing in the garlic and herbs, rub pork with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Add 1 more tablespoon of oil and cook the pork in a Dutch oven on medium-high heat, about 2 minutes per side until lightly browned.
- Place Dutch oven in the preheated oven without the lid. Brush the balsamic glaze over the pork.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn pork, brush with more glaze and continue baking until pork registers 150°F on meat thermometer. Remove to cutting board. Don't slice the pork yet, let it rest for at least 5-10 minutes.
* You can cook the string beans and carrots at the same time as the pork. Just place in the Dutch oven and cook alongside the pork tenderloin. If they need longer to cook beyond the 30 minutes, just leave in the oven while the pork is resting on cutting board.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Glaze