This creamy keto swirled pumpkin cheesecake is so easy to make. The pretty swirls on top make this dessert look extra special when serve to family and friends.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour, sifted
- 3 tablespoons Swerve or choice of sugar substitute
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 packages cream cheese (8 oz. each, full fat, softened to room temperature)
- 1 cup sugar substitute ( I used 1/2 Swerve and 1/2 Monkfruit)
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 TB coconut flour
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree' (not pumpkin pie filling with sugar added)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9″ springform pan with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Combine the melted butter and sifted almond flour. Mix well.
- Add in sweetener and cinnamon. Stir to fully mix together.
- Press crust mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until it is lightly brown around the edges. Let cool while making filling.
- Into a mixer or food processor, blend the cream cheese and sugar substitute to combine.
- Add the eggs, cream, flour and salt. Mix together and scrape the sides and bottom to make sure the batter is smooth.
- Remove one cup of batter and set aside.
- Into the remaining batter, add the pumpkin and spices and mix together.
- Pour the pumpkin batter into the pan with crust. Using the reserved batter, dollop 5 spoonfuls of cheesecake batter on top.
- Take a thin knife and lightly drag it through the dollop to create a design on top.
- Boil about 4 cups of water and place in an ovensafe pan. Put on bottom of oven
- Place cheesecake on oven rack above the water bath.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour. Gently pull out the cheesecake and look to see if the edges look set and the center is slightly jiggly. It will fully set as it cools. If the cheesecake looks a bit too loose, let it bake for another 10 minutes.
- Turn off oven and let the cheesecake cool down slowly in the oven. Leave door open a few inches. You can help prop it open by putting a kitchen towel between the door.
- After the hour, remove cheesecake to fully cool before refrigerating.
- Take the cheesecake out of the refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving.
*Dairy and eggs should be room temperature to ensure a smooth batter.
* Hand whisk the eggs before adding to batter. And then don't over beat the batter. That can create cracking on the cheesecake.
*Cheesecake should be stored in refrigerator and will stay fresh for 3-4 days.
**You can freeze the cheesecake for up to two months. Make sure you wrap in saran and then also wrap in aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn.
Keywords: Keto Swirled Pumpkin Cheesecake