This delicious low carb chocolate quick bread is wonderful on its own. But add a few simple ingredients and it turns into a decadent delight.
- 1 cup fine milled almond flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons ground golden flaxseed meal
- 4 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups confectioner’s sugar substitute
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5 parchment lined loaf pan with baking spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients and pulse in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the eggs, sour cream, oil and extract. Continue to pulse until completely mixed together.
- Pour in prepared pan and bake for 45-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. (mine took the full 55 minutes).
- Let cool on wire rack before removing to fully cool.
- Cover and keep at room temperature for 3 days.
- Category: Low Carb
- Method: Bake
Keywords: Low Carb Chocolate Quick Bread