This low carb pecan banana bread is a delicious treat made extra moist with banana creme greek yogurt.
- 2 cups fine almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Allulose
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthin gum
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk (your choice)
- 6 oz container banana creme greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon banana extract
- 2 teaspoons molasses (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment with a few inches hanging over the sides. Spray pan with baking spray. This will help removing the loaf after it cools.
- Sift the coconut and almond flours to remove any lumps and then whisk all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the butter and sweetener together until fluffy. Slowly beat in the egg and yogurt.
- Stir in banana extract, molasses and milk.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the batter and beat on low until the mixture is fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan, smoothing down the surface. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over top and lightly press them down onto the top.
- Bake for 45-50, testing at the lowest time. The bread is done when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on rack before removing it from the pan.
- *Try to wait until the next day before slicing and enjoying.
*Please note the molasses is optional for the recipe. It was added for an additional robust flavoring, that would be similar to brown sugar. It has been included in the carb count.
- Category: Quick Breads
- Method: Bake
Keywords: Low Carb Pecan Banana Bread