You will love these chicken thighs that are covered in a sweet and garlicky sauce. The extra bonus is there is no refined sugar added to the sauce.
- 2 lbs. organic chicken thighs (about 4)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4–5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar substitute ( I used Swerve)
- 1–2 teaspoons seasoning of choice ( I used salt and pepper, onion powder and rosemary)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cook garlic in butter in a pan until melted and garlic is lightly sautéed. Don’t overcook the garlic.
- Stir in brown sugar substitute and seasonings and continue cooking until completely mixed and begins to slightly thicken.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
- Using a spoon or your fingers rub the garlic mixture under the skin and on top of the chicken thighs.
- Bake for approximately 20- 25 minutes or until lightly browned and thermometer reads 165°.
- If you want it crispier, put pan under the broiler for a minute or two.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
Keywords: Low carb sweet garlic chicken