These deliciously easy air fryer mushrooms are marinated in a savory sauce before they go into the air fryer. They are a perfect side dish for your favorite steak dinner.
- 1 lb. mushrooms, (lightly rinsed and dried) sliced in quarters
- 1 TB worchestire sauce
- 1 TB soy sauce
- 1 TB olive oil
- 1 TB balsamic vinegar
- 1 TB sugar substitute
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp favorite steak seasoning ( I used McCormick’s Brazillion Steakhouse)
- Into a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mushrooms and stir to mix together.
- Pour mushrooms in bowl, stir to coat with marinade. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F.
- Drain Mushrooms. Air fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes. Stir the mushrooms to allow even cooking. Continue air frying for another 5 -8 minutes until cooked through. The mushrooms will shrink and darken quite a bit, but they will still be tender.
- Category: Vegetables
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Air Fryer Marinated Mushrooms