These keto buffalo chicken wings are layered with lots of seasonings and coated in a delicious sauce. They are so flavorful with just the right amount of heat. Serve with blue cheese dressing and lots of napkins!!!
- 3 lbs. chicken wings, separated into drummets and flat wing tips (about 20 wing pieces)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp salt & pepper
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup hot sauce ( I used Frank’s)
- 4 TB melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mix seasonings together in a large bowl.
- Put chicken in bowl and stir to fully coat the chicken.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Place seasoned chicken on rack.
- Cook chicken for 20 minutes. Take out of oven and using a fork or tongs, turn the wings over. Continue to cook the wings for another 20 minutes or until light brown and internal temperature is 165° when tested with a meat thermometer.
- Mix the melted butter and hot sauce together in a separate bowl and put the cooked wing in and stir to fully coat them with the sauce.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing and lots of napkins!!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Buffalo Chicken Wings