This keto lemonade is sweet and tangy and so refreshing. It’s so delicious you don’t have to wait for a hot summer day to enjoy it!
- 3/4 – 1 cup of sugar substitute
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice ( approximately 6–7 lemons)
- 4–5 additional cups of water
- Heat the sugar substitute and 1 cup of water on stovetop and bring to a simmer
- Stir the sugar until it fully dissolves, remove from heat.
- As you juice your lemons, you can put the liquid through a fine strainer to remove pulp and seeds.
- Pour the syrup, lemon juice and additional water into a pitcher and stir to combine.
- Taste for sweetness, adding more water or sugar substitute if needed.
- Add ice and serve.
** The purpose of making the simple syrup is to fully dissolve the sugar substitute. It only take a few minutes and helps to incorporate the sweetness throughout the lemonade.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Keto Lemonade