Keto whipped cream is quick and easy to make. Add your choice of extracts and you can level up your desserts with different flavored whipped cream.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 TB sugar substitute ( I used Monkfruit confectioners)
- 1 tsp extract of choice
- Chill beaters and bowl in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, extract and sweetener to mixer and beat on low for 30 seconds
- Increase speed gradually to medium high for another 1-2 minutes. Check the whipped cream on the beaters for form, consistency and sweetness. It should be in soft peaks and not run down the beater. Beat another minute if needed.
- If not using the whipped cream right away, store in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
This recipe will make 2 cups whipped cream. With 1/4 cup per serving, that will make about 8 servings. If you don’t need as much, just cut the recipe in half and you will have 4 servings.
- Category: Desert
- Method: Kitchen appliance
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Keywords: Keto Whipped Cream